Each Key Stage has a pastoral structure, whose role is to foster and develop a real partnership between school, pupil and parents, and to closely monitor the academic progress and behaviour of each individual pupil.
Pupils in each year group meet regularly in their own weekly assemblies. Through the pastoral system they also have the opportunity to accept positions of responsibility and contribute to the wider life of the school.
Key Stage 3
- Director of Lower School – Mr M Gubb (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Progress Leader Academic – Mrs J Thomas (email@example.com)
- Progress Leader Pastoral – Mrs K Slade (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Wellbeing Officer – Mrs C Powell (email@example.com)
Key Stage 4
- Director of Upper School – Mr P Hardy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Progress Leader Academic – Mrs C Atkins (email@example.com)
- Progress Leader Pastoral – Mr R Hopes (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Wellbeing Officer – Mrs C Randell (email@example.com)