Each year group has a Progress Leader and each Key Stage has a Pupil Wellbeing Officer. Their role is to foster and develop a real partnership between school, pupil and parents, and to closely monitor the academic progress and behaviour of each individual pupil.
Pupils in each year group meet regularly in their own weekly assemblies. Through the pastoral system they also have the opportunity to accept positions of responsibility and contribute to the wider life of the school.
Key Stage 3
- Year 7 Progress Leader – Mrs C Fowler (email@example.com)
- Year 8 Progress Leader – Mrs K Slade (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Key Stage 3 Wellbeing Officer – Mrs C Powell (email@example.com)
Key Stage 4
- Year 9 Progress Leader – Mrs C Atkins (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Year 10 Progress Leader – Ms Judith Thomas (email@example.com)
- Year 11 Progress Leader – Mrs P Hardy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Key Stage 4 Wellbeing Officer – Mr M Collins (email@example.com)