Radyr Comprehensive School
Ysgol Gyfun Radur
Virtual Sixth Form Open Evening 2020
During these challenging times, we are unable to hold a 6th Form Open Evening, like we normally do. However, we would like to invite you to our ‘Virtual Sixth Form Open Evening’. This can be accessed via YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_v2yn5zi-qDeTPeNCGhwiGfxWvqsPOOh
The Virtual Sixth Form Open Evening playlist contains videos which tell you about the sixth form, how the options process works, and the different subjects Radyr has to offer. There are also videos made by former students sharing their experiences of studying with us. In addition to this we have an interactive prospectus that contains more information about the sixth form and the courses we offer: https://www.radyrsixthform.org/
The Radyr Sixth Form Twitter site is a great starting point to learn more about the sixth form and the opportunities on offer : https://twitter.com/RadyrSixthForm
If you require any further information it can be found here in the ‘Sixth Form’ pages of the website.
- December 11, 2020, All Day: INSET Day
- December 18, 2020, All Day: End of Autumn Term
- January 4, 2021, All Day: Start of Spring Term
- February 12, 2021, All Day: INSET Day
- February 15, 2021, All Day: Half term
- March 26, 2021, All Day: End of Spring Term
- April 12, 2021, All Day: INSET Day
- April 12, 2021, All Day: Start of Summer Term
- May 3, 2021, All Day: May Day
- May 31, 2021, All Day: Half term
- June 18, 2021, All Day: INSET Day
- July 19, 2021, All Day: INSET Day
- July 20, 2021, All Day: INSET Day
An insight into the work of Radyr Comprehensive’s Art Department. Showcasing work from KS3 - KS5.
Welcome to our school website which I hope will provide you with an insight into life at Radyr Comprehensive School. We are proud to be members of this community, which includes pupils both past and present, staff, parents and governors. At Radyr we try to live according to our motto ‘Respect, Commitment, Success’. For us, this translates as valuing all involved in our school community and doing what we do – well!