Radyr Comprehensive School
Ysgol Gyfun Radur
A Pupil Development Grant is available to assist families on a low income to buy school uniform, sports kit, uniform for enrichment activities, school bags, stationery etc.
- September 2, 2021, All Day: INSET Day
- September 2, 2021, All Day: Start of Autumn Term
- September 3, 2021, All Day: Year 7 induction and Year 12 enrolment
- September 6, 2021, All Day: Year 7 induction and Year 13
- September 7, 2021, All Day: All year groups return to school
- September 20, 2021, All Day: INSET Day
- October 25, 2021, All Day: Half term
- December 1, 2021, All Day: INSET Day
- December 17, 2021, All Day: End of Autumn Term
- January 4, 2022, All Day: Start of Spring Term
- February 21, 2022, All Day: Half term
- March 14, 2022, All Day: INSET Day
- April 8, 2022, All Day: End of Spring Term
Virtual Sixth Form Open Evening
During these challenging times, we are unable to hold a 6th Form Open Evening, like we normally do. However, we would like to invite you to our ‘Virtual Sixth Form Open Evening’. This can be accessed via YouTube at https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_v2yn5zi-qDeTPeNCGhwiGfxWvqsPOOh
The Virtual Sixth Form Open Evening playlist contains videos which tell you about the sixth form, how the options process works, and the different subjects Radyr has to offer. There are also videos made by former students sharing their experiences of studying with us. In addition to this we have an interactive prospectus that contains more information about the sixth form and the courses we offer: https://www.radyrsixthform.org/
The Radyr Sixth Form Twitter site is a great starting point to learn more about the sixth form and the opportunities on offer : https://twitter.com/RadyrSixthForm
If you require any further information it can be found here in the ‘Sixth Form’ pages of the website.
An insight into the work of Radyr Comprehensive’s Art Department. Showcasing work from KS3 - KS5.
Welcome to our school website which I hope will provide you with an insight into life at Radyr Comprehensive School. We are proud to be members of this community, which includes pupils both past and present, staff, parents and governors. At Radyr we try to live according to our motto ‘Respect, Commitment, Success’. For us, this translates as valuing all involved in our school community and doing what we do – well!